Sunday, October 5, 2008

My CASH


Hello everyone :) So here is an update on my cute family of 3.
Cash is 8 months old & such a cutie. He is so fun.Cash is such a big boy now. He crawls so fast, he is into everything. When I hold him he is so squirmy. He just wants to explore and get into things. haha


He eats his baby food with oatmeal and loves it. He won't take a bottle. He likes to drink water out of cups or straws. We of course have to hold it for him and he always spills everywhere. I am still breastfeeding him until he turns 1. He loves his boobie. I can't take that away from him. He would be so sad. I would be sad to. Its our alone bonding time and I cherish it :)


Cash says dadda all the time. He makes the funniest faces, loves to ride his rescue rider and super car. He likes to look at books, play with his toys and watch his baby dvds. I dont let him watch to much cause hes addicted. haha.
He loves water and likes to go swimming at grammys house with grandpa & daddy.














Cash has 4 teeth now. 2 on the bottom and 2 on the top. He likes to eat everything and bite everything. He loves music & guitars. When John plays to him he just loves it. We got him his own baby guitar. He likes it a lot, but not as much as the real guitar. We are for sure going to give him lessons when he gets old enough.
As for me I am working on a new modeling agency with my partner Bill. BIll had the idea and asked me to be apart of it. I am excited and hopefully we can make it great. Its called Clover Models. The website should be up in a few weeks.
I am doing choreography for a high school, drill team and I start at a dance studio in a few weeks. I am looking into teaching at more studios at night. I need to dance more.

John is still selling apartments. Working hard closing those deals. He better cause I sure don't make a lot of money these days. haha
Well hope you all are great. Send me updates :)
Luv Winter, John & Cash




No comments: