Well this past weekend my good friend Leisa from high school came down from northern california to spend the weekend with me :) She brought her 2 kids Kadie and Laney. We had a lot of fun. We went to Disneyland 1 day and the next day we went to the beach.Since Cash is only 7 months old we couln't go on any rides at Disneyland. We just hung out and that was fun to me :) I use to work at Disneyland so honestly I couln't care less if I ever go on there rides again. Sad but so true :)

Cash had a lot of fun at the beach. He got a little scared with the water which was a surprise for me because he loved it the last time we went. I think the water was colder this time. But Leisa got some really cute pictures of Cash at the beach.
But I am so happy Leisa came down. I know it wasn't easy doing it alone with 2 kids so I appreciate it :) luv ya Leisa :) xo

Cash is now 7 months old and he is doing so many new things now. His new tricks are sitting for long periods of time. He is crawling all over, just not doing it the way he is suppose to. haha. His crawl consists of him launching himself into a belly flop. haha. He gets around pretty good doing it though. It looks like it hurts but I guess it doesn't since he does it all the time :)
He has started to pull himself on things and stands for long perids of time. I have to be right there though because he takes little falls sometimes.
He loves music and will sing along sometimes in his baby talk. haha its so cute. He has definatly found his voice. He likes to scream for no reason. Just to be heard. He makes so many cute funny faces, I just can't handle it. I just kiss him all day. He is so fun. I couldn't ask for a better child.
I can't believe how fast he has grown. 7 months have just flew by. I just want to remember every second. I take loads of pictures as most of you know from my myspace page. haha
Its filled . Check it out.

No comments:
Post a Comment