My Cash is such a big boy. I have noticed that when he hit 8 1/2 months he really started to change and become a big boy :) He now has 5 teeth :) He is eating small pieces of cheese, bread, and other foods. He is not so fond of just baby food anymore. He's a big boy and wants real food. So we do both and that makes him happy. I am so worried about him choking. But I am getting more and more comfortable with him eating normal food.
Cash is standing for long periods of time now. He doesn't really care to ride his rescue rider anymore. He rather stand behind it and push it around the house. He is doing so good at walking around the coffee table. I really think this lil man will walk soon.
I went to Kohls the other night after Cash went to bed and saw this Curious George stuffed animal. I just had to get it because I love monkeys and have a monkey collection for Cash. But Cash loves this Curious George doll. I can't get over it. He smiles so big when I give it to him. He bites it and gives it kisses. He holds onto it tight and will even crawl around the house holding it. haha I just love how he has a little attachment to this monkey doll. It melts my heart and makes me feal like finally I have gotten him a toy he really loves. Most of his other stuffed animals or toys he tosses aside and never looks twice at. So I am happy he likes George.
Cash's crawling is so fast. We race around the house. He chaces me and I chase him. He loves it. He smiles and laughs. He gets so excited especially when I am chasing him. haha
Cash is standing for long periods of time now. He doesn't really care to ride his rescue rider anymore. He rather stand behind it and push it around the house. He is doing so good at walking around the coffee table. I really think this lil man will walk soon.
I went to Kohls the other night after Cash went to bed and saw this Curious George stuffed animal. I just had to get it because I love monkeys and have a monkey collection for Cash. But Cash loves this Curious George doll. I can't get over it. He smiles so big when I give it to him. He bites it and gives it kisses. He holds onto it tight and will even crawl around the house holding it. haha I just love how he has a little attachment to this monkey doll. It melts my heart and makes me feal like finally I have gotten him a toy he really loves. Most of his other stuffed animals or toys he tosses aside and never looks twice at. So I am happy he likes George.
Cash's crawling is so fast. We race around the house. He chaces me and I chase him. He loves it. He smiles and laughs. He gets so excited especially when I am chasing him. haha
Cash is really into the fireplace and cabinets in my bathroom. He loves to open and close them. I got some locks to put on them so he can't get into them anymore. So that is the project for this weekend. Cash is also obsessed with guitars. He knows where they are in the house and will continue all day to go after all of them. Daddy let him play rock band with him the other night. So Cash was a happy boy :)
Well Halloween is coming up. Cash is going to be a monkey. John is going to be his banana and I am the zoo keeper. We are excited to dress up. We have a friends Halloween party we are going to, a church party and then on Halloween we are going around our neighborhood. It will be fun and I am so excited. haha I'm a dork :)
5 comments:
Big Boy! And he got some cool new tos! :) I can't believe that he has 5 teeth! I know that feeling of being excited for the next thing they learn, but missing what they used to not know when they were so tiny. Good job Big Boy Cash!
Your little man is so cute! I can't believe how big he is already. They grow way too fast! Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I have a blog too, so add me. It's http://savannahsmama.blogspot.com/
Super cute blog and your son is so cute. Everything looks like it is going good for you. Hope all is well
I can't believe how big he is getting already! I can't wait to see you guys.
Cash is adorable!! Can't wait to visit.
Post a Comment