Then thur night we went to another wards Halloween trunk or treat & carnival party in Moreno Valley. This was great seeing old friends and ward members that I had known since I was a little girl :) I went with my friend Amber & her daughter Malorie who is in that ward now.
My aunt Kandy and cousin Tanya came to hang out with us. Cash was not in the best mood. He was tired and kept on getting scared of Malorie in her chicken costume. haha. But it was a fun night.
My aunt Kandy and cousin Tanya came to hang out with us. Cash was not in the best mood. He was tired and kept on getting scared of Malorie in her chicken costume. haha. But it was a fun night.Now for tonight Halloween night we went to another wards
trunk or treat event in Riverside with my friend Mandy who is in that ward. haha, yes we are just getting around here having a ball . It was fun. So I have to say Cash's 1st Halloween was a success. Next year we will go trick or treating for sure :) Good memories
2 comments:
Love your pictures! Cash is so cute!!
Cash looks so cute in his Mokey suit. We need to move back, we have the cutest boys! =)
Post a Comment