Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Disneyland

A day of family fun at Disneyland















So we went to Disneyland last Fri May 29th. My sister n law & brother n law both work there so they signed us in. It was us and John's side of the family. WE had lots of fun.
I have always liked Disneyland but since I worked there for a few years it lost its magic :(
But its back :) Taking Cash made it so fun. He loved it :) It was so fun taking him on all the kiddie rides. Cash loved the Mr Toads Wild Ride Car parked out in front of the ride the best. People can just go up and sit in this car and take pictures if they want. Cash just wanted to drive. He loves cars so much and makes sound effects when he gets inside. He kept running over there saying car car. haha it was so cute :)
I can't wait to take Cash back to Disneyland. hehe
I think we will get passes :)

4 comments:

Chris Sambrano said...

That's so fun to go to places like Disneyland and see it through our kids eyes. It makes it so fun for the parents! We become kids again! I loved going there with our kids. Love you, Aunt Chrissie:)

Leisa Waldron said...

So Cute Winter. Cash is such a little man! You are looking so good, like always. Love you!

Amy said...

What darling pictures Winter! I'm glad Cash liked it. Lilia doesn't like ANY rides! You should get passes. That would be a lot of fun.

The Ward Family said...

Yay!! I hope you get passes and then we can go together!