I just love the beach and how it smells. ahhh , I miss living in Huntington just because of the smell :)
Cash and his daddy :)

CHICKEN FIGHT!!!

Cash and his 2 cousin's Lili and Sophia playing in the sand.

Me and my bubba :) My sweet lil man. Such a cutie. Love him so much.xo


Cash diggin the sand.
I just love Cash's feet. They are amazing to me. I love how cute and little they are. But they are getting bigger and he is growing so fast. Aw it makes me kind of sad to see him grow so fast. But we are having so much fun watching him grow. I have to say I think this is my favorite stage. Although I say that about every stage. haha

2 comments:
What cute pictures :) Cash's hair is the prettiest color, I love it.
I love the pictures. I love the beach too. We should plan a day to go. Cash has the cutest personality.
Post a Comment