Here is some photography I have been doing this past week. I wanted to share. These are friends and family. I just love taking pictures of babies and kids. So fun :)
My niece Lilia :)
My friend Amber's little girl Malorie :)
This is baby Lyla. This was a paid shoot I did in Murrieta :)
Cash and Lilia are buds :)
Maternity shots for my sister n law Amy :) So fun :)
Great job! I forgot to text you today about not making it this morning. Sorry. We are going to the park tomorrow at 10am by Albertsons. If you aren't doing anything you should come down. They have the water on now. (It's a water park)
3 comments:
good work Winter! Those pics are so adorable!
Great job! I forgot to text you today about not making it this morning. Sorry. We are going to the park tomorrow at 10am by Albertsons. If you aren't doing anything you should come down. They have the water on now. (It's a water park)
Cash and Lilia look like they could be siblings. So cute!
Post a Comment