Hi Winter, this is Jessica, Jenn ward's sister. I was looking at your blog and I saw your food storage link. Keven and I are really interested in purchasing stuff from TOmorrow's Harvest but I was wondering if you have bought the stuff before or if you know someone who has. We just wanted further information before we bought the kits. Thanks!!
3 comments:
I love your site! Great job!
HI WINTER! Its me megan mcrae! congrats on your new photo adventure!and your little boy is so cute!
Hi Winter, this is Jessica, Jenn ward's sister. I was looking at your blog and I saw your food storage link. Keven and I are really interested in purchasing stuff from TOmorrow's Harvest but I was wondering if you have bought the stuff before or if you know someone who has. We just wanted further information before we bought the kits. Thanks!!
Post a Comment