Cash has been trying to be a big boy lately .
He has been saying his normal words of course which are daddy, dadda, daddie and if he is sad mama. But his new words are Car, three ( which is pronounced FREE), gone & done ( they both sound the same pretty much ).
Cash is so funny. When I say "lets go", he will run to the door and try to open it. He is to short to turn the door knob. His little hands just barely touch it. He says "car, car". Its so cute. If we don't leave right then he will start to get mad. What he really wants is to go in the garage and get in his super car. He just loves that car. But I think he enjoys pushing it now more. When I have to run errands I will let Cash ride in this supper car. But half way through he wants to get out and push the car. This is ok but he runs into peoples heels and then I feal like all I do is say I'm sorry :)
So I got Cash this pink baby stroller because he was in love with it and pushed it all over the store. I know PINK BABY STROLLER.... sorry. But he loved it so much. He still loves it so much. We have had it for a few weeks and I thought he would loose interested but he hasn't. It is by far his favorite toy. haha. He loves to push it all over the house. He is really into pushing things right now as all toddlers love to do. Its so cute :)
Cash has become my lil helper. If I give him a rag and say wash the floor he will. Not a huge area or anything but he will get on his knees and act like he is cleaning. Sometimes he spills his milk and will wipe it up. Such a good helper :)
My boy is going to help around the house. I'm starting him young.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a cute post. I love hearing stories about Cash. He is doing so much and you are a really good mother!!
That is so cute. I could almost hear his little voice saying his cute words. Good boy Cash...helping out your mama!
Hi is such a cutie and says car so cute!
Post a Comment