Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter Bunny

Today we went to visit the Easter Bunny . I had a fealing Cash would not really be into the Bunny. I remember when we went to see Santa, Cash had a major melt down and was terrified of him. But I thought maybe the Easter Bunny would be different since he looks like a large stuffed animal and Cash loves stuffed animals.
But Cash was not digging him after all. So he watched from the gate checking him out.

Cash learned from Grandpa McGregor to smell flowers. So he had to smell these ones.


Cash seemed pretty happy having his distance fom the Easter Bunny.
Maybe next year they will be friends :)

6 comments:

Todd Family said...

I can't believe how big Cash is! It seems like he was just having his baby blessing! That's crazy!

Chris Sambrano said...

Oh he's so adorable! Ya, my kids and grand kids didn't like Santa or the Easter bunny either at that age. So cute! Love, Aunt Chrissie :)

Nikki Moshier said...

So cute Winter! I love that he smells the flowers. Brody is gonna be 4 and was scared to take his pic with Easter bunny!

Amy said...

He looks so handsome. Great shots.

The Ward Family said...

I love the first picture looking at him from a distance! Thanks for going! I'll call you when I get back from Wyoming.

Shannon said...

So cute! Sidney is like brody almost 4 and still watches from a distance. He's getting so big even from the few months ago we were there!