Well I just had to come and see what all the hype is all about with blogging :)
I have seen a few friends pages and thought "this looks fun". So I want to join the blog world.
Well my life as a new mom has been fun so far. I really love looking at my baby Cash and thinking "WOW he is mine and is totally perfect in everyway". He really is my perfect miracle. I could not ask for a more perfect child. I just love all the cute fun stuff he does every day. He's always doing something new . He makes my heart melt. I just laugh all day.
Cash is now 5 months old. He will be 6 months july 20th. Time has just flown by so fast. He grows so fast. I just want to slow it down and take in every moment as much as I can before it ends. I have taken loads of pictures and I have over 5 hrs of video of him already. haha
This bubba boy is definatly the apple of my eye.
Cash's new thing has been rolling over and is getting very good at it. He wants to stand up so bad. I swear he will stand before he crawls. haha
He makes this cute face I call the snack face. I just eat him up when he does all his cute facial expressions.
He started 2 days ago eating his green bean baby food. He loves it. He gets so excited when I dip the spoon and fly it like a plane into his mouth. I also make really wierd noises that he loves and it gets him excited to eat his green mush.
His poop is starting to not smell too hot. haha
As for me, I have been trying to get creative. It all started by me watching all the designing shows on HGTV. So when we moved in our house I was really into decorating it. Lately I have decided to chill on the house decorating until John lets me do more, so I am making small mini scrap books out of paper lunch sacs. I know it sounds wierd. But they are cute I swear. My cousin Tanya showed me and I am hooked. It is very fun , easy and a great way to be creative. If you would like to learn how I would love to show you. Its fun and makes a great coffee table book :)
I also started doing Miche Bag Purse Parties. For those of you who don't know about these fun new purses check them out online at www.michebag.com. I am starting off slow doing the parties but I am hoping to do more and more as Cash gets older. They are great purses and you would love it, so check it out. If you want to host a purse party and earn a Miche Bag for free let me know :)
Well thats all I have to say right now. Let me know how I did on my first blog. haha
Luv Winter
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment