









Ryder was born sunday april 11th at 8:21pm. He weighed 6 lbs 13oz and 19 3/4 inches long. He is so cute and perfect in every way. He is such a good baby. He hardly crys. I just love to cuddle with him. He is so precious.
My labor went faster then when I had Cash which is nice and I also got the epidural faster this time around, which is awesome. I would say it went good :)
All week we have been having family over to see him. He is a popular dude already. I love having company so it has been nice. Today I took Ryder's pictures and normally this kid sleeps all the time. But he was awake for most of the pictures which was nice :)
Cash just loves his lil brother Ryder. He says in his cute lil voice " so cute ". Cash loves Ryder's feet. Every time he see's them he says " stinky feet " . its so funny the way he says it. He is good most of the time about being gentle. At first I was a little stressed because Cash can play rough and I was worried about him around Ryder. But Cash is doing really good :)
Cash loves to give Ryder kisses and does it so soft. As soon as he wakes up in the morning he wants to see his little brother . I know they will be the best buds :)
4 comments:
Yay! I've been wanting to come see you but I thought I'd give you some time. Maybe next week I can come by? Glad everything went well. He's a cutie. Sounds like Cash is adjusting just fine. So fun!!
CONGRATS!!!!! I LOVE the birth announcement. WHAT A CUTE IDEA! I'm glad labor went so good for you. Hopefully you're getting some sleep!
those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen! He is beautiful! Cash looks so cute in all of them too. I bet he such a great helper. xoxo
He is so ridiculously cute Winter. I miss my little man being so tiny! Aw, give him kisses. Wish I could. :)
Post a Comment