Friday, March 26, 2010

Baby #2 is coming soon :)

I had my 35 week checkup a few days ago. Everything is going great. Baby is doing good and is healthy. I got a sonogram at my appoinment and doctor said baby was estimated at 4 lbs 8oz, which seems small but she said is normal at this point. I still have a few weeks to go. My due date is April 22nd. I think he will come early though. I just have a fealing. But I dont want him to come too early. He still needs cooking time in there.

I think we are naming him Ryder John Collins. I like the name Ryder more then John does but he says he likes it too . We were trying to do a C name but I didn't like any. Plus I dont want to get stuck on only C names because if the next baby is a boy , I would feal like I have to do a C name with him also. To much pressure to produce good names. Its hard to name your child.
I wanted something cool and different but not wierd. I think Ryder is cool and sounds good with Cash. My cute lil boys Cash and Ryder are going to be the best buds.
I can't wait to dress them alike. I keep looking for matching outfits. haha
I soooo take after my mother.

Well Cash is now sleeping in his big boy bed. Tonight is the 4th night. He wanted to start sleeping there. i didn't have to do anything. Its crazy how easy it has been. He does have a cool firetruck bed so I think he is just excited to be in it :) So nice that he moved into that bed before baby comes. I am glad I got the room all ready and John thought I was crazy for doing it so soon.

Cash is now 26 months and is talking like crazy. He talks all day about everything. He really wants to wear sandles right now. Probably because it has started to get warm. Well the sandles I have for him are slightly too small. So I told him we would go buy some new sandles today. The whole time driving to Target he was so excited and kept saying sandles with a sassy lil smile. It was so cute. I got him some knock off crocs in black. He can slip them on himself which is what I wanted because he rather do it himself.
He loves doing everything by himself. He loves feeding himself which always makes a big mess. He loves brushing his teeth by himself, which he doesnt really brush very good, he just sucks on the tooth paste. haha
He LOVES to wash his hands. I think this is his most favorite thing right now. He will waste lots of water if I let him because he just loves to run his hands under the water forever. I tell him that the water police are going to come & we need to stop. He gets so mad at me when I make him stop. But we can't be wasting water now, no good.

Every night John and Cash play dinosaur. It all started when I let Cash watch the Disney movie Dinosaurs. He now thinks he is a dinosaur and makes John play every night. They crawl on the floor making dinosaur sounds and rough house. Its really cute. He gets on Johns back and rides him like a dinosaur. Makes me laugh so hard because they both get really into it.

Cash is just a joy to watch grow everyday. He can drive me a little looney sometimes but I love every second of the time we spend together. He is my sweet lil boy. I just love him so much. Can't wait to hug both of my lil boys together :)

2 comments:

The Ward Family said...

Sweet post! Can't believe you're having a baby in maybe less then 5 weeks. Can't wait!

Melissa + Brett said...

Love the name Ryder and think it goes great with Cash. I'm so glad Cash loves his toddler bed. I should start thinking about getting Kirra in a big girl bed, but what's the rush, no baby on the way yet. :) Good luck with #2.