Friday, October 2, 2009

Were having another BOY :)


SO I went to my 1st doctors appointment yesterday and had an ultrasound. I am only 11weeks but when I saw the ultrasound the doctor said "what does that look like" ????

sure enough he was showing off his pee pee to us. This lil baby as John says is packing. haha

I could see his ball sac and penis plain view. Doctor said there is a chance it is still not a boy but she is 90% sure its a boy.

I am very excited that Cash will have a lil buddy to play cars with because thats what he begs me to do all day long. He comes to me all day and hands me different cars or choo choo trains and wants to play :) They will be best buds :)


Cash is going to be a great big brother. I have been babysitting this 9 month old baby once a week. His name is Broden. Cash calls him baby and will play with him and share his toys. He is so good with him. He even gets mad when baby Broden leaves.


Cash loves having a playmate. I watch a 18 month old boy named Noa on thur mornings and him and Cash are best buds. They play soooo good the whole time. I need Noa to come everyday :)

They keep busy playing cars all over the house . They talk to each other in their lil kid talk that only they can understand, with a few words that I can understand. They are so cute together.

I have been trying to have lots of playdates for Cash because he just loves it so much :) He has a few cute lil friends and they play so good together.


Cash has been talking more and more everyday. He can say a few sentences. He communicates to me very well. At night when we say our prayers or prayers at dinner time he will close his eyes and mumble like he is saying the prayer. He wont fold his arms. Sometimes he will clasp his hands together. But when we say Amen he says YEAH!!!! and starts clapping. haha it is so cute :)


As for me I have sooo tired all the time. Man I need energy pills or something. I feal so behind on everything like housework, editing photos and mostly laundry. Just thinking about laundry will make me tired and I need a nap. Sometimes just walking up and down my stairs makes me so tired I need to lay down. I have been taking naps everyday and still so tired by 10pm.

I cant wait for my energy to come back :) Last pregnancy I felt more vibrant when I hit 5 months preg. So I have 2 more months. Until then zombie. haha



3 comments:

The Ward Family said...

COngrats!! THat's fun to have them so close. I'm sure they'll be best buds. Cash is such a good boy. He plays so nice with his friends I'm sure he'll be a good bug brother. Hope you get your energy back soon. We need to set up a play date again next week.

Chris Sambrano said...

I'm so happy for you! That will be so great for Cash to have a little brother to play with. Oh, I still remember those tired days when I was pregnant. Love ya:)

Leisa Waldron said...

I am sorry you are so tired...I wish I could make it better. :)