

Cash is 19 months old now. Can't believe it. He is learning so fast. He can count to ten if I do all the odd numbers . haha
Cash knows 3 colors so far. Red, blue and yellow :) His favorite movie is Cars. He just loves it and begs for it daily.
Cash loves to go swimming in Grandma and Grandpa McGregor's pool. He will just jump in. He has no fear. We really have to watch him.
Cash does not like to get dirty. If his hands or anything on his body gets dirty he needs to be cleaned right away. So the sand at the beach is not Cash's favorite thing. haha
But we have been trying to go to the beach once a week so he gets use to the sand. He still won't walk on it without shoes but every week he gets more comfortable :)
Cash's favorite toy is still his pink baby stroller. I got him a little shopping cart so hopefully he will forget about the stroller. So far he really likes the shopping cart. I figure a shopping cart is better then a pink stroller.
He is talking more and more and putting words together daily. He communicates with me very well. He tells me when he is hungry, he says nu numb, or he will tell me when he wants to go outside, on walks, get his shoes, and watch cars.
Oh I forgot Cash is sooooo obsessed with shoes now. ahhhh it can really drive me crazy sometimes but its cute . He wants to wear his shoes all the time. As soon as he wakes up in the morning he will go and get his shoes. He loves his church shoes the best. haha
So we are getting good use out of those shoes . He even wore them to the beach one time because he would not let me put on his sandles.
Cash is so fun and I love him so much. My cute little man :)

Cash knows 3 colors so far. Red, blue and yellow :) His favorite movie is Cars. He just loves it and begs for it daily.
Cash loves to go swimming in Grandma and Grandpa McGregor's pool. He will just jump in. He has no fear. We really have to watch him.
Cash does not like to get dirty. If his hands or anything on his body gets dirty he needs to be cleaned right away. So the sand at the beach is not Cash's favorite thing. haha
But we have been trying to go to the beach once a week so he gets use to the sand. He still won't walk on it without shoes but every week he gets more comfortable :)
Cash's favorite toy is still his pink baby stroller. I got him a little shopping cart so hopefully he will forget about the stroller. So far he really likes the shopping cart. I figure a shopping cart is better then a pink stroller.
He is talking more and more and putting words together daily. He communicates with me very well. He tells me when he is hungry, he says nu numb, or he will tell me when he wants to go outside, on walks, get his shoes, and watch cars.
Oh I forgot Cash is sooooo obsessed with shoes now. ahhhh it can really drive me crazy sometimes but its cute . He wants to wear his shoes all the time. As soon as he wakes up in the morning he will go and get his shoes. He loves his church shoes the best. haha
So we are getting good use out of those shoes . He even wore them to the beach one time because he would not let me put on his sandles.
Cash is so fun and I love him so much. My cute little man :)

5 comments:
He's so cute! I love his personality. I need to text u back. Sorry, not very good at it. Thursday I will be taking my Grandma to Disneyland. It's her 85th birthday. Maybe we can go next week? I loved that place.
He is too precious Winter! Brody used to LOVE the movie Cars too. I got so sick of it haha.
That is just too cute!!! I'm laughing... i miss you guys!
Ohhhhh...he is perfect. We miss you guys so much!
I love him too! hehe
Post a Comment