Hello everyone :)
I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to everyone. Hope you all are doing great. Here is a little of what I have been up to this year.
I had Cash Jan 20th 2008. Cash will now be 11months in a few days. He has gotten so big and is walking all over. He says dada and mama. Likes to play with boxes, hangers, tupperware and daddy's rock band drums. haha. He is so cute and fun. Very active and into everything :) We love him so much. He is pure joy :)
I have been teaching dance hear and there at local studios in my area. Making a few crafts and slowly fixing up my house here in Corona.
I am doing a New Years dance job in Vegas which should be lots of fun. So I am excited for that :)
I have been brought on as a talent cordinator for a modeling agency called Clover Models. We are getting that up and running and hopefully can make it a success. www.CloverModels.com.
I am also still trying to sell my Miche Bags. But sadly they have taken a back seat to everything else. Hopefully next year I can work on those more. www.MicheBag.com
I recently got a new cannon rebel and I am having loads of fun taking pictures of everything. I'm working on getting a website up. I am just doing it for fun right now. Maybe someday I can do something great with it :)
Other then that I am being mommy and wife.
Well I would love to hear what you all have been up to.
Luv Winter
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment