Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Holiday Time











Holiday time has to be my favorite time. It wasn't always but since having Cash I am so into holidays and decorating. I set up my christmas decorations today. I don't have a whole lot but I think I have enough. I don't want to go over board. haha

Well thanksgiving was a lot of fun. Thanksgiving day I had John's family over. I cooked the turkey. haha and it actually turned out good. I was so relieved.
We took family pictures that day with a photographer I know. I will post those pictures when I get them. After dinner the boys spent the evening playing rock band of course. Cash is obsessed with playing the drums with John. He would cry if he couldn't play them. It was so funny.
We had a fun day.
Then saturday we went to the San Diego Zoo. It was fun. Cash liked the animals. He would get all excited when he saw some big ones. It was so cute.

Sunday we went over to my parents for another Thanksgiving dinner. It is always so fun to spend time with family. Cash had lots of fun knocking over blocks. His new favorite thing.
Cash is truly a walking boy. He stands up and walks until he looses his balance and falls down. Everyday he walks farther and farther. He still gets around faster crawling so most of the time he chooses to crawl. But tonight he was a walking boy all over the room.

I hope everyone had a wonderful fun and safe holiday.
Can't wait for Christmas :) We got Cash power wheels. haha. I can't wait to watch him ride it all over the house. hehe

2 comments:

Amy said...

You did an awesome job! The Turkey was great and the table was beautiful. Thanks for doing so much for us.

Chris Sambrano said...

Sounds like you had a great holiday! We had over 30 people ourselves here. Well I guess you're totally excited for Shannon to move down there. I'm so bummed! All my children are moving away. Well, it will make us go down there more often. Happy holidays! Love, Aunt Chrissie :)