Monday, February 22, 2010

I need HELP

I need some HELP ladies :) I am due in less then 2 months now. I do NOT have a name for this baby boy that will be coming. All the names I like are taken by family and friends.
Serves me right for waiting to have kids.
I love the name Cash and I want something equally cool and different for this baby boy.
I have been looking through the baby book and I don't like anything. I need some NAMES.
Please send them my way :)
xo

5 comments:

Violet said...

Sorry Winter, we always go for traditional names. Benjamin Thomas is our first and I'm thinking about Samuel James for the second. But two names I have heard recently that I like are Gunner and Cutter. Good luck! I can't wait to hear what you decide.

Megan and Mike said...

If your sticking with c's, Crew or Cruz is cute... I like the name Jett too

Amy said...

I have no idea! I wish I could help. For some reason I've kinda always liked Kyle. It will come to you I'm sure. When I was looking for Gavin's name I went on www.babycenter.com and looked through their top 100 names. Can't wait to see him! How are you feeling?

Nikki Moshier said...

I love the name Ryder. If Ryah was a boy that is what I was going to name him. :)

Elizabeth & Roberto said...

I like the name Cole. (If you're sticking with C's). It's actually Oliver's middle name but we don't even live in the same state so it would be ok! :)