Sunday, July 12, 2009

I wanted to share these pictures from back in April at a family picnic. I just love Cash's expressions in all these pictures. He is so funny. He really LOVES his belly button.
He calls it his B. He has to have access to his belly button . If I put him in overalls he will start to panic because he can't touch his belly button. haha its really cute. He always wants to see mine & John's belly buttons also.

Cash will be 18 months in 1 week. He is getting so big and learning things so fast. He mimics me all the time. Today at church all he wanted to do was go outside. He would stand at the door and say outside. He really loves being outside. I try to take him to the park everyday after it cools off a little around 4pm. During the day it is just way too hot and the slides are very hot :(

Our favorite thing to do since it is hot is go to Toys R Us and I just let Cash run around and play with everything. They have a Thomas Train set that Cash really likes. He pushes the little trains on the track and says choo choo car car. I love it, haha.
I put him in the wagons, power wheels, on bikes and scooters. We go all over the store. No one seems to mind so it seems all good :)

Today Cash said monkey. We look at this animal book everyday and he likes to look at all the animals. I always ask him what animal it is. This time when it came to monkey he said gonkey. Almost right :) I will count it :) haha

1 comment:

The Ward Family said...

I was laughing so hard about his belly button. That's so funny. I have to work Thursday evening but plan to come after! $10 pedicures? See you then.