Friday, February 27, 2009

Big Boy CASH


\
Cash is growing up so fast. He loves to give kisses now. haha it is so cute. I say give me kisses and he comes right over and lays one on me. Sometimes they are open mouth , haha. It makes my heart melt.
The last 2 weeks we have been going to moreno valley to have playdates with friends and family at this fun play area in the mall. Cash really loves it. He plays on everything. He also likes to take off and run away. I am constantly chasing him. He keeps me on my toes thats for sure :)

1 comment:

Chris Sambrano said...

Hey Winter, Cash is growing up so fast and looking so dang cute! You and John aren't so bad yourselves! You might change that dark writing to white cause I couldn't read what you put! Love ya, A. Chrissie